How Much is Surgery for Under Eye Bags & Can a Thyroid Throw a Wrench into a Surgery?

I live in mn & some dr's are saying 5k+. That's just too much & I will have to wait if it is the case. Don't dr's come down on their prices? I was told by one dr that he believes I have thyroid issues. I went to my primary & the blood work says its ok. I do meet all the marks for hypo,so I do agree with that really nice & honest surgeon, I do wonder though,would eye bag surgey make any difference if it is my thyroid? Thanks!

Cost of lower lid bag removal.

+1

The cost is between $2000 and $2500 for removal of the bags under the eyes when done under local anesthesia.

If you have thyroid problems, you should see an Internest and get that sorted out before eyelid surgery. Thyroid disease can be serious, so get a consult and get it treated.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon