Is There a Surgery That Can Fix Hallow Eyes?

I am 30 years old. I have very deep set eyes they are so deep they cast shadows under them making my eyes look worse than they really are. I always look like I am tired and Hung over but get plenty rest drink lots of water. I have tried numerous ointments and lotions but nothing seems to work so I guess its time to take it to the next level and see if surgery can help. I am not sure what the best procedure would be for me. Please somebody help me. P.S. money is no problem whatever it takes

Often we can avoid surgery to improve hollow eyes by injecting wrinkle fillers deep into the area below the lower eyelid.

+1

Often we can avoid surgery to improve hollow eyes by injecting wrinkle fillers deep into the area below the lower eyelid.  This technique can fill out the hollows with minimal downtime.

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon

Surgical treatment of hollow eyes

+1

Well it sounds like you need/want to fill in the hollow. The next question is should the filling be done to augment soft tissue, augment bone or augment both bone and soft tissue. Without a face to face examination or a photo I cannot say which augmentation would be best in your case.

Aaron Stone, MD