What Surgery is Fitted for Leg Calf and Thighs Reduction?

Hello all. I am 18 years old. 160 cm and 50 kg, I always diet and exercize but because my genetic, i've many muscles in my leg and even i loose weight, it still looks bad. I've heared about using botox for calf slimming, liposuction, radio friquency, nerve separation and others. please help me to find out what is fitted to me. because i don't have cellulite, i have muscles. thanks for attention

Treatments For Thighs and Calves

+3
Dear Maria, Thank you for your question. It is difficult to make a full evaluation of your concerns from these pictures alone. However, my professional opinion as a plastic surgeon is that you have beautiful legs. The patients that I see for liposuction would be thrilled with your legs as their after results. None of the procedures you are looking at will reshape your anatomy.If you look hard enough you will find some surgeon who will operate on you but you are unlikely to be happy with the outcome. You can be proud of the strong muscles in your legs.

Calf And Thigh Reduction?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Overall, it appears to me that you are in good shape; it is very likely  that if I were to see you in consultation I would suggest you stay away from surgeons'  offices.

If you were to contemplate any type of treatment it would have to be liposuction surgery  which could target the small areas of diet and exercise resistant adipose tissue. Before you visit any surgeon's office however you should be aware of the potential risks/ complications of liposuction surgery including skin contour irregularity, unsatisfactory skin retreating, asymmetry etc.

I would not suggest the other modalities you have mentioned. I would suggest that you not be too hard on yourself.

Liposuction of the lower legs

+2

While your ankles look fine, your calves may have some fat in them that could be amenable to liposuction. WIthout an exam it is difficult to say.

Liposuction of the ankles and calves can get great results.

+2

Hi.

It is hard to know just from your photos if liposuction will help you.

Your ankles look fine but your calves are a little large.  You have small bulges on the inside of the knees.  And your thighs need to be examined.  But of all the things you mention, only liposuction is safe and effective.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)