Surgery for Excess Skin after Male Weight Loss

What Surgery Best Fits my Situation?  21 year old male, current weight:205.Lost 75 pounds. Problem areas: excess skin/fat on stomach,lower back(love handles), Buttox(saggy and loose skin)and loose skin on thighs.I was wondering what is the best surgery for me, how long will the recovery time be, if i can solve all these issues in 1 surgery and if you could give me an estimate quote on how much it will cost me. Thank you

Abdominoplasty after massive weight loss

+2

It is hard to tell from this photo but you may be a candidate for liposuction and/or abdominoplasty, extended abdominoplasty or belt lipectomy. The belt lipectomy involves the removal of a circumferential section of skin that lies under what is normally covered by underwear or a bathing suit. The remaining scar lies across the lower abdomen and just above the buttocks on the back. It is designed to be hidden by undergarments.The extended abdominoplasty carries the incision towards the back but the ends do not meet in the middle. Which procedure is chosen depends on the extent and severity of excess skin. The recovery time is the same for all, about 3 to 4 weeks. If you also have loose thigh skin it is important to open the angles of the outer corners of the abdominoplasty excision in order to get some thigh skin tightening at the same time.

Tummy tuck

+1

I agree that it is hard to tell exactly what you need - but for sure a tummy tuck probably with a little liposuction.

Web reference: http://www.wrmd.com