Surgery to Make Female African-American Eyes Look Asian?

Hello, I know there is a surgery for making Asian eyes to look like western eyes, but, I was wondering if there is a surgery to help western eyes look asian. I am an african american girl who has always loved the asian look, especially the eyes and high cheek bones, I will post a picture of myself to see if it can be done.

Asian looking eyelids.

+1

At least from the submitted picture , it looks like you have eyelids that already look Asian. I would not recommend surgery unless there is someone who does this procedure relatively frequently.  I am still waiting to see any surgeon post pictures that make non-Asian eyelids look Asian.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon