Surgery to Fix Far-set Eyes and Large Sinuses?

My eye orbit doctor says I have large sinus, so I have far away eyes. is there any surgery or way to reduce sinus width and size, so my eyes would be closer together and my nose smaller?

Be Careful What You Ask For

+1

It is very difficult to address a perceived cosmetic problem with a CT scan. However, I concur with those that have posted previously. Any procedure to change the width of the eyes from each other (intercanthal distance) is exceedingly complex and only undertaken for severe congenital problems and/ or trauma. Large, aerated, healthy sinuses should absolutely be left alone.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Narrowing wide set eyes

+1

There is nothing that can be done to surgically narrow the eyeballs together or decompress any sinuses. The sinuses in the CAT scan that are shown are completely normal. There is no evidence of any sinus disease. There is no reason to remove any sinus cavities and even if you needed sinus surgery, it would not make your eyes narrower.

Wide set eyes

+1

As Dr. Mayer stated there are surgical procedures performed by craniofacial surgeons for congenital deformity but your CT scan appears to demonstrate findings that are within the normal range.

Wide apart eyes.

+1

No, there is no way do this without scarring and making things look worse. This is done for congenital anomalies, where there is much to gain and little to loose.