Surgery Failed 2 Times and my Breast is Loose Again

i had my breast surgery with silicons because my breast was loose and i went second time to my doctor and he lifted them again because after 6 months my breast was loose again. now i have the same problem what can i do?

Surgery Failed ( Breast lift)?

+1

I am sorry to hear about your situation after breast lifting surgery. It may be in your best interest to seek a few opinions from well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons (in person consultations)  to help determine any reasons  why the procedures may have been unsuccessful.

Revisoin breast lift

+1

The breasts will always reboudn abot after a lfit and without ane cam I could not be sure, but I would probably guess that revisons every six months will not get you to what you want to achieve.