Surgery to Make Face Less Angry? (photo)

I can't stand my face anymore and would like to have some surgery to help make it more appealing to others as people often ignore me I think because I look so angry. I am now very self conscious of this and barely go out. I have noticed this only started happening within the last few years as my face has begun to age and slip. What could you recommend to make it more pleasing - money is not an issue. Many thanks

Angry face

+1

We don't want patients to have angry faces..we want patients to have happy faces.  :-).  Sounds like you may need a consultation for your face. Often the angry look is brow related.  Good luck.