Is There Surgery to Create a Crease in the Center of the Lower Lip Like Angelina Jolie?

I know her lips are natural, but I was wondering, is it possible to get surgery to make that crease in the center of the lip? What would need to be done, like maybe lip reduction but only in the center?

Best Way to Get Lips Like Angelina Jolie

+2

Hi Snow,

The gorgeous Angelina was born with naturally beautiful lips, but they're about as natural today as Joan Rivers.  A review of her photos reveals that she "always had beautiful lips", but in recent years they have gone up and down like the stock market.  Skilled lip injectors can put filler in your lips to create the two soft pillows of Angelina's lower lip with the "groove" between them.  Choose your injecting physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

No way to make lips crease.

+2

Her lips are natural and if a surgeon tries to do this the result will not be natural as hers is. If you look at pics of Angelina when she was young, they  are the same.

Lip aesthetics

+1

I beg to differ. Her lips are not natural and with each passing year look increasingly less natural. A friend of mine recently walked out of her movie because of lack of dialogue or plot and the incessant focus with close up shots on her unnatural lips. It is just like music if you here it enough times you eventually forget your initial impressions and begin to think it's good or in this case is the natural norm.

Aaron Stone, MD