Surgery a Couple Days Apart?

Hello, I am traveling to miami to get a breast lift and brazilian butt lift. I would also like to get rhinoplasty by another surgeon in the area. To kill two birds with one stone would I be able to get my nose done first, then 4 or 5 days later get my other surgery with the other surgeon? I would like to keep them separate because not everyone who is good with body work is good with face and vice versa. Is this a good idea? I'm 5'5" about 130 with no health conditions and in my early 20's

It is not advisable to practice multiple surgery in a short time

+1

plastic  aesthetic  surgery it is not  a marathon or  a race so i would not council to realize this in a shorther time, pseudo surgeons could  council to realize it, but  certified and serious surgeons wont agree with your  way of thinking,, so divide the breasts and BBL in one  stage  and 1 month later the  another , any  certified  plastic  surgeon  than belongs to ASAPS certainly would  perform both  stages with great sucess.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Surgery a couple of days apart

+1

Hi Angel,

Every surgery carries inherent risks and complications, not to mention experience, skill and technique used by the surgeon. My advice to you is to wait more than just a few days before you undergo general anesthesia for a cosmetic procedure. Be kind to yourself and give your body enough time to recover. I understand you wanting to 'kill two birds with one stone" but isn't 'safety first' more important? Another thing to consider is not to have a butt lift on the same day as a breast lift. You would inevitably have to lie on one of your 'lifts' during surgery and recovery period. Not the best idea.

I hope this helps. Best wishes,

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Two Surgeries a few days apart? Safe

+1

Imposible to comment without knowing your medical History and the extent of your surgeries. Be sure to discuss your plans with your surgeons as saftey is a must when considering electivwe cosmetic surgery!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon