How much would surgery cost to fix a slight indentation in my forehead and what would the risks be? (photo)

(i.e. weaker forehead, etc)I have a slight indentation in my forehead that looks like a dent in the middle of my forehead and makes me very self conscious when I'm in public or around the sexy chicks. How would a surgery to fix this go about if even possible, how much would it cost, and what are the risks?

Forehead indentation

+1
This looks like a variation of a normal forehead.  You might have a doctor "fill" the region with an injectable filler to see if you like what it does.  This would cost $500-1000.  A more definitive surgical correction would be long lasting, but is more involved and likely cost in the range of $5000-10,000.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon