Forehead Lift 6 Months Ago; Eyebrows Lack Movement But Are Sagging. What Are My Options to Correct?

Can Surgery Be Done to Correct a Sagging, Non Moving Eyebrow  After a Clasic Forehead Lift 6 Months Post Op ?

Sagging eyebrows after forehead surgery

+1

It is difficult to answer this question without having the opportunity to see you or to see multiple photos of you.  I disagree with the last doctor who replied, only because I do not believe that 6 months after surgery is sufficient to be sure that your eyebrows may not recover their movement.  Personally, I think there is still a reasonable likelihood that they will so please don't despair at this time.  Good luck!

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Immovable

+1

After six months from a forehead lift, your immobile and ptotic (droopy) eyebrow condition is likely permanent.  Therefore, please follow-up with your surgeon and a qualified Facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow lift

+1

6 months after brow lift and the brow does not move, then see your surgeon, the damage to the nerve to the frontalis muscle can be permanent. You may need more than one opinion. after that one can decide on the best method to correct the sagging brow.

You need a consultation.

+1

It sounds like you may have had a frontal branch motor nerve injury which would account for why the brow is not moving.  However, without the benefit of an examination it is hard to know this.  Your original surgeon may not have wanted to dwell on a motor nerve injury and in fairness many of these do recover.  Unless you are not comfortable with your original surgeon, I encourage you to start there.  He or she will be the most motivated to help make you happy with your appearance.