Is It Possible to Correct Lip Incompetence and Mentalis Strain?

I had orthognathic surgery already (BSSO and Lefort 1) in a severe open bite case. My bite is now perfect but I still have 4-5mm of lip incompetence and mentalis strain. This is hindering my overall facial balance. Besides undergoing another jaw surgery, are there any options to correct lip incompetence?

Difficult to correct

+1

Unfortunately it is difficult to correct the soft tissue deficiency now that the orthognathic procedure has been completed. Perhaps with time and stretch the tissues may demonstrate some ability to expand but it is unlikely that this will ever completely "catch up" with the oral surgery.