Would I Need to Go Under Surgery Again to Correct Internal Scarring?

had a TT breast lift with implants 3 months ago 14 days post op developed a large dark color around lower part of my left breast. small opening along the vertical incision formed and I have been spotting a darkish blood. a month ago vertical indentation formed which is making nipple look slightly off centre. My PS advised me not to worry it will heal in a few months But now wants to do a small procedure to remove the scarring and repositioning the skin. Should I have procedure and how quickly.

Breast Lift Revision

+1

3 months may be an appropriate amount of time at which to perform a revision, depending upon healing.  Discuss this with your plastic surgeon and trust the surgeon's judgement.

Breast lift and revision

+1

Sorry, but without seeing your photos or performing an exam, it is difficult to comment. Revision is often done at a later time when all tissues have healed.

Revisionary Surgery after Breast Lift?

+1

Although it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination, based on your description, it sounds like your plastic surgeon has a good plan.  If in doubt, a second opinion in person with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area may be helpful for your peace of mind.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm

Breast lift and scar revision

+1

At three months post breast lift, it should be safe to allow your surgeon to perform a scar revision on your breast.  However, if you are concerned ask your surgeon as to what the best timing for the surgery would be and if waiting longer would afford a chance for a better outcome.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

?Hematoma

+1

It sounds like you may have had a hematoma and some unfavorable scarring from that. Without a photo it is hard to comment, but what has been proposed does sound reasonable to me.

Thanks for your question, best wishes.