Surgery to correct internal scar tissue in lips?

In 2009 I received lip implants (PermaLip) and the results were perfect. The setting was displaced during a dental procedure about 8 months later, and a revision surgery to realign the implants was unsuccessful. The implant ends are back into the left corner of my lips. The issue at hand is that I now have severe scar tissue - painful, extremely tight, disfiguring. Understanding that this is a delicate area, are there surgical routes for correction of the scar tissue? Massage was not effective.

Capsular Scar Tissue From Lip Implant Malposition

+1
With the symptoms that you have described with your Permalip implants, it is probably better to have them removed and the tunnels where they were injected with fat. It is very difficult to reposition the implants due to their smooth surface as they slide around inside the capsular tunnel. In addition the hard capsular scar tissue is not going to be resolved without removing the implants. It will persist as long as the implants are present. Intralip scar tissue is not like breast implants where the scar can be removed surgically.