What is the Best Surgery to Correct an Asymmetrical Chin?

I am getting a rhinoplasty this month, but I just recently started to consider surgery for my chin. I had braces when I was younger for a few years, and I was told I just have a really bad cross bite. My orthodontist and Doctors have asked if there was a trauma that caused this but it was always that way. My teeth sit properly together when my mouth is closed. Would a chin implant, jaw implant,or sliding genioplasty most likely give me the best results to make my face appear symmetrical?

You may need jaw surgery

It is hard to tell from your pictures, however, if you have been told you have a cross-bite and have an asymmetric appearance to your lower face, you may need surgery on your lower jaw (mandible), upper and lower jaw and/ or chin (genioplasty).  I would recommend a thorough exam by a craniofacial surgeon (one who is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeon) or a maxillofacial surgeon.  These surgeons should then communicate with your orthodontist as to what their plan was with your jaw.  Those two in concert can create a plan to fix this asymmetry.