Is a Surgery Center Affiliated with Surgical Care Affiliates Accredited?

I was just reading about making sure the surgery center you go to is accredited. But all the answers keep mentioning being accredited with AAAASF. The PS I'm going to uses the McKenzie Surgery Center in Eugene Oregon. It's not accredited with AAAASF but it says on their website "an affiliate of SCA." Does that mean it's accredited?

Accreditation of Surgery Center

+1

In Florida, like many states, an office based surgery center, ASC, or other facility whereby substantial procedures are performed under sedation must be accredited. The options for accreditation are the State, AAAASF ( the  largest office based surgical accreditation organization, AAAHC, ACHA (Medicare), or JCAHO.  After review of the surgery center in question, it appears to be a multi specialty ASC, which implies Medicare accreditation (a very good sign).

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon