After Liposuction, when Can I Have Breast Augmentation and More Lipo?

I recently had liposuction on my Abs, flanks, back rolls, inner thigh and fat transfer to my butt. I did was more than content when the surgery and actually had no desire for some of liposuction in the beginning. However, after having it and understanding the pain and such I want to go in more my arms and breast augmentation. I was wondering how soon could I have those surgeries? Would it be after my swelling gone down, which could be 2 months or 6 months or a year?

Liposuction and breast augmentation

+1

I fyou are having other areas treated with liposuction then I think that waiting 4 months would be OK.  If you want a touch-up of areas treated, you may want to wait 6 months of longer for any residual swelling to  improve.

You will decide

+1

Every Plastic surgeon is different, you will have to talk to your doctor, however, the areas you are talking about are different areas so you can have the surgeries perform when ever you are ready. This could be in one week or in 6 months, I usually recommend patients to do a second surgery (in a different area) when  the patient is back to normal activities, or within 2 weeks from the first surgery, in order to group the recovery at one stage.

Good luck

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

OK to have more liposuction after 4 months.

+1

Hi.

In four months, you see the final result of your first liposuction.  Then, you can proceed with other areas and with breast augmentation.  If any touch up is needed from the first liposuction, you can have that done at the second operation.

Staging of plastic surgery procedures: How much time between surgeries

+1

There is no definitive answer to staging surgical procedures and the timing. Therefore you will recieve different advice from different surgeons. I have worked with one surgeon who would perform 8 hours of surgery one day and six hours the next day on the same individual. However, most surgeons typically wait 3-4 months between surgical procedures

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Liposuction healing and now breast augmentation and arm liposuction

+1

The breast and upper arm areas are far enough removed from the locations of liposuction so that these areas can be treated sooner rather than later. At least one month between surgeries is useful.

When to get more plastic surgery

+1

The timing of your next surgery will depend on how well you heal after your first procedure.  The swelling can take anywhere from 3 months to a year to subside, but you may not have to wait until it's completely resolved.  Having said all of this, I usually recommend waiting 3 months in between operations.  Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.BaltimorePlasticSurgery.com

Lipo, Breast Aug, Timing

+1

Obviously, this is a choice you should discuss with your doctor as different doctors do different things. I tend to be more conservative in these matters, and like to wait for a person to be totally pain free and comfortable. But everyone is unique, and that's why its important to discuss this with your doctor so you can get personalised attention rather than just a general answer.