What surgery would be beneficial to balance out my face. My left side protrudes more than right. (photos)

I am super concerned about this my ophthalmologist said it add to my face being crooked. I'm not a millionaire but I do want to fix it.

+1
Posted photos demonstrate acceptable asymmetry of a face. Best to obtain ONLY IN PERSON opinions though...

Facial Symmetry

+1
Facial symmetry helps make a face pretty but mild asymmetry is considered normal. 
In your case the angle of the photo is a little twisted and that makes it appear that one side of the face is larger or protrudes more. It is not true. Your face is pretty symmetric and you should not think of any surgery.
Regards
Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon