Having Surgery 2 Months After Butt Augmentation Where I'll Need To Recover On My Back. Is This Enough Time?

I am having a brazilian butt augmentation. Two months later (58 days to be exact), I am having a surgery where my recovery will be predominantly on my back. Is that enough time not to jeopardize the result/viability of the fat cells?

Brazilian butt lift and recovery

+1

In my patients after Brazilian butt lift I will see this is the buttocks decrease for the 1st 2 to 3 weeks after that I don't see a decrease in size the buttocks.

I think by month and a half to 2 months whatever fat cells will die have died and the fat cells that remain should be durable and able to tolerate pressure.