Surgery to Achieve Asian Looking Eyes

I'm looking for a surgeon that can make my eyes look more Asian looking, like the girl in this picture? Is there a procedure that can do this? I've included a picture of a model to give you an example of what i hope to acheive through surgery.

Asian Blepharoplasty Eyelid Surgery

+2

Eyelid surgery is not one operation, but rather many potential operations. The surgery is tailored for each patient's specific anatomy and personal goals. Asian blepharoplasty is different than non-Asian eyelid surgery. Eyelid surgery in Asian patients typically involves the upper eyelid only. Cosmetic eyelid treatment can vary the upper crease position, size, and shape. Asian eyelid surgery is one type of ethnic blepharoplasty. Non-Asian eyelids may share attributes with their Asian counterparts, such as extra eyelid fat or lack of an upper eyelid crease / fold.

Lastly, it's difficult to provide specific advice without in-office consultation. It may be possible to avoid plastic surgery all together. Only after a comprehensive evaluation by an eyelid plastic surgeon can he/she help determine appropriate options for you

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgery to achieve asian looking eyes

+2

Thanks for the photo but over the internet is a very difficult way to have an evaluation for your issue. seek 3 boarded doctors to discuss these issues to see if you are a candidate and your expectations can be met. From MIAMI Dr. B

Not such an unusual request.

+2

What you need is an actual consultation with a surgeon who knows what they are doing.  The first issue is to determine if your request is remotely realistic.  Without seeing you, it is impossible to determine this. If you have a caucasian eyelid, it is very difficult to make a western eyelid look like an asian eyelid.  However perhaps you are talking about having your upper eyelid fold made to be more uniform.  This is achievable.

Please send pictures

+1

This is an unusual request. Did you have eyelid surgery already ? Please send pictures. The most common technique is to do fat grafting to give the asian eye look.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon