Had Surgery 9/10/12 for Orbital Floor Fracture. Still Have Swelling and Sunken?

Still have swelling under right eye but I'm starting to detect that my right eye seems a little sunken in. What should I do about this???

Enophthalmos

+1

The sunken in appearance is a complication of your fracture, sometimes aggravated by the surgical repair.  Reevaluation for further surgery should usually be delayed until the current trauma has healed.  See a good Oculoplastic specialist. Be aware that further surgery in this area can also lead to double vision, so have a strabismus/pediatric ophthalmologist evaluate you preoperatively as well. Good luck!

Chicago Ophthalmologist

Orbital floor fracture

+1

Speak with the surgeon who performed the surgery to ensure that you are healing as expected. If anything needs to be changed they can help you.

New York Ophthalmologist