Surgery Was 3/5. Ear Pain Still Excruciating. Can I Do Anything to Help Lessen Pain ?

Otoplasty and pain afterward

+1

Although the date is past now. Your doctor should be given you adequate pain relief. Ask your doctor and he will help you. Increasing the dosage and the strength is a start. There are other ways to help your pain as well. Sometimes extra pain could indicate a concern like blood collection and you should be seen by your doctor as soon as possible to make sure nothing else is going on.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.