I Had Surgery 10 Years Ago Near my Face/neck Line and Have Keliods.

ive tried everything from steriod injections, silocone pads, creams etc to no good outcome. ive heard raidiation is successful however my doctor is concerned of the risks given its near my neck/face line. can i get raidiation that is deemed safe given where my scars are located? Thanks

Scar Removal

+1

If you have not had laser treatments, this can help in some cases.  Otherwise, a revision with different suture is an option to consider.  See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for this issue as they are familiar with suture reactions and the options to this.

Danville Plastic Surgeon