Breast Augmentation and Buttocks Fat Transfer - Can They Be Done Together?

1st)Breast aug. always had smaller breast but now that I have kids i REALLY do not feel comfortable. 2nd),transfer fat to my butt.Always had a nice "rear" shape but definition has disappeared with the weight added in my waist and thighs. I wanna get fit but I dont want to lose my shape(butt)and i just want fuller breast no matter what! Please help with any advice!!! Not trying to get a "big" butt just insure ill have a more sculpted butt w/fuller breast. I can send pics. can mulitple be done or one first and which one?

Combined Breast Augmentation and Brazilian Butt Lift

You can certainly have a breast augmentation and fat transfer to the buttocks together as one procedure.  The key is to go to a plastic surgeon who is experienced in both procedures and can evaluate you to make sure you're a good candidate for the procedure, but in general both can be done together safely.

Breast implant augmentation and brazilian butt lift

Certainly both procedures can be performed together but you may require more than one session for satsifactory buttock augmentation.

Breast augmentation and fat injections

A breast augmentation can certainly be performed at the same time as a buttock augmentation with fat grafting.