Asking Surgeons from Different Practices to Work Together?

Hello, I would like to have three surgeries done at one time (labiaplasty, brazilian butt lift and rhinoplasty) but have discovered while looking at doctor's before and after pictures that I prefer, for example, one doctor's facial work and one's body work. Is it okay to ask plastic surgeons from different practices to work together? Is this common? Is there generally an added charge for this? Thanks so much and all responses are greatly appreciated!

Choosing a surgeon

+1

If you want to do the Surgeries separately then it's no problem. If you want to have them done at the same time and maybe challenging presumably the surgeons are in different groups. If this is the case then they likely do not have privileges at the same surgery center. Schedule consultations with the to the surgeons you may find that one clicks with you better than the others

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

A qualified plastic reconstructive surgeon may do it if you full fill the requirements/ cualquier cirujano plastico reconstr-pue

+1

if you fullfill, apropiated weight,age, lab test,any cardiological,asthma,diabetes,hypertension,bleeding problem yes any qualified plastic  surgeon than belongs to ASAPS may realize it.

si si ud. califica y llena todos los requisitos de peso, no ants de cardiopatia, hipertension, diabtes, coagulacion, asma.  cualquier cirujanoplastico reconstructivo que pertenezca a la ASAPS puede realizarlo  con seguridad y eficiencia

Mexico Plastic Surgeon