Does Anyone Know Any Surgeon in the Washington DC Who Are Doing Breast Lipo Reduction?

I want to get Breast Lipo Reduction surgery but would like to try get it done close to home (for obvious reasons). So far I've only been able to talk to one doctor who is on the west coast and as I'm paying for this myself, I'm trying to do it without additional travel costs? Is there any surgeon in DC doing it? The Washington Wellness Institute advertise it but never follow up with enquiries? Anyone else out there that anyone knows of or had it done with. If all else fails I will go to NY?

Breast reduction with liposuction only

+2

You are looking for plastic surgeons in the D.C. area to have a liposuction breast reduction. I highly recommend that you see Dr. Frank Richards or Dr. Dean Jabs in Chevy Chase. They can tell you if you are a good candidate for this proceudre. Good luck.

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Breast liposuction

+1

There are many good breast surgeons in Washington D.C.  But I will say that liposuction of the breast just removes some volume it does not reshape or lift the breast.  Your breasts will likely be flatter and saggier after the procedure. 

Liposuction Breast Reduction

+1

Very few patients are good candidates for liposuction breast reduction. It has the advantage of minimal scarring, but it has some significant limitations:

• Any significant breast droop will not be corrected
  • Fibrous breast tissue is not easily removed, so dense, fibrous breasts are difficult to treat
  • You can only drop about one or two cup sizes at the most

If you are a good candidate for the procedure, your surgeon should be able to outline the pluses and minuses of different techniques to help you make an informed choice.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Do your homework

+1

Virtually any board-certified plastic surgeon can do liposuction-only breast reduction. Call several board-certified plastic surgeons in your area and find one who does it and who has a good reputation in your community. Check on-line reviews of the doctor as well. I would then consult with that individual. You may find, however, that liposuction-only bresast reduction does not provide as much lifting or areolar reduction as you would desire. The good thing about the procedure, however, is that you have not burnt any bridges and can always do a traditional reduction afterwards if you are not pleased with the results.

Liposuction breast reductions

+1

Almost everybody who needs a breast reduction also needs a breast lift to look good.  Liposuction can't do the lift so it is rare to go that way.

Lipo breast reduction - NOT for everyone

+1

I know that a lipo breast reduction sounds great but it is not for everyone.  I do about one or maybe 2 a year because it is the rare patient who qualifies as a candidate.  If your nipples are pointing down and you have a lot of stretch marks I would not do the procedure.  You should be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon.  The wellness institute might have a plastic surgeon on staff, but you can't even get a call back.  I would approach with caution.  See several plastic surgeons and at the consultation ask them if you are a candidate for the procedure.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.