Surgeon tied my tip and I dont like it. Is it possible to get the tip back to how it used to be?

My surgery was in December 20 2013. I used to have a square tip and had rhinoplasty to lower a hump and rotate the tip up a bit. As I woke up from the surgery I asked if he did anything to the tip and he said that he tied the catilage together I did NOT want him to do that I explicitly told him not to make the tip thinner. Is this reversible?

Tip correction

It is possible to address. And change the shape. You will want to let at least 9 months go by.  It takes time for the tissue to heal.