Doctor Recommendation for Breast Implant Removal in Sacramento, CA

looking for a surgeon in Sacramento, I have Capsular Contraction grade 4. Silicone implant over the muscle Nov 2010. I am not sure if I need a capsulectomy or capsulotomy? This is hard painful and my surgeon has never had this condition before. My surgeon wanted to reuse my exsiting implants. I want to start over with saline and go under the muscle. I want to do everything possible to see that this won't happen again.

Breast implant revision surgeon?

+1

There are many good board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You should do your due diligence by checking with the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Only by visiting the surgeon's website or office will you learn of his/her specific experience and skill.

I agree with you that it is worth to research before embarking on revisionary breast  surgery. Best wishes.

Sacramento Docs

+1

I know the surgeons listed on this forum under breast implants and breast augmentation. All will do a good job for you and all are experienced breast surgeons.

Good Luck!

Brian Klink, MD
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon