Can I have a surgeon's opinion? (Photo)

I want a tummy tuck and breast implant. I receive two different opinion both from plastic surgeon. I'm asking which is the best opinion in order to get the better result. As you can see in my picture. One surgeon offers an extended tummy tuck with two are of liposuccion and breast augmentation with periareolar lift. The other suggest tummy tuck with four liposuccion area and breast augmentation no periareolar lift. Any suggestion why they suggest different procedure What will suit me the best

What's best for me?

+2
 Hi jujube. 
Thanks for your question.  Good photos.  I have a few questions of my own. Have you had significant weight loss? Does the look of your buttocks bother you? Do you want the outside part of your thighs pulled tight? If you do then a lower body lift should be done. This does 5 things for you. It gives you a tummy tuck and mons lift. You get a buttock lift and augmentation if you so wish (using your own tissue) and your lateral thighs are tightened and lifted as well.
As far as your breasts are concerned it appears from the photos that an augmentation alone should suffice. 
All the best.
Peter Fisher M.D. 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Can I have a surgeon's opinion?

+1
I would perform breast augmentation with tummy tuck and liposuction of the sides and back.  The lift can be performed at a later date if necessary.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks, liposuction procedures, and breast augmentations each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Tummy tuck and breast surgery

+1
You would really have to come in for a consultation to determine what type of breast procedure you would need. It does look like a tummy tuck is indicated. As for liposuction it can be done in areas ourtside the tummy tuck region.

Other opinion

+1
First, the examining surgeon has it all over us who try to make recommendations based only on photos. 

Breast--I would have to discuss your goals, but I see only borderline need for a lift, so I would probably suggest implants alone, with the understanding that if you are not completely pleased with the areolar position, a lift might be needed later. 

Abdomen--You are a good candidate for tummy tuck and some liposuction. How one defines "extended" and how one counts areas varies--there are no fixed definitions. 

You would need a longer than average TT incision that would go half way around your lower abdomen. LIposuction of the flanks, hips, and perhaps upper abdomen may be of benefit. 

Thanks for your question and photos.  All the best. 

Can I have a surgeon's opinion? (Photo)

+1
You are certainly a good candidate for tummy tuck and liposuction to your hips and flanks.
From the posted pictures: Although your breast measurements could qualify you for a straight augmentation, You lack cleavage and I see part of your breast below your bra line. This may require a circumareolar lift along with the augmentation.
Both procedures can be done combined as a "Mommy Makeover" as long as you are healthy and cleared by your primary care doctor. Good luck.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS

Plastic surgery advice

+1
  • Your photos show you can clearly benefit from a breast enlargement, a tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks and upper abdomen.
  • A peri-areolar lift can be done now. But if you are having a large implant, the scar may stretch.
  • An extended tummy tuck or body lift are options with more cost and somewhat more recovery.
  • Choose the plastic surgeon who seemed best for you and discuss the other recommendations to understand the different suggests and perhaps modify the surgery plan. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Opinion about tummy tuck and breast augmentation

+1
It is not unusual that different plastic surgeons will have minor differences in their opinions.

Your nipple is above the crease underneath your breast therefore a biplanar breast augmentation is possible without a lift in most cases.  However you need to be aware that 3-6 months postop if you're unhappy with the amount of fullness beneath your areola you may need a small lift.

You do have a significant amount of subcutaneous fat in the abdomen and flanks.  In my practice I consider the abdomen and flanks together as one area so I'm uncertain as to what for areas your doctors want to treat.

However he should be aware that your tummy tuck results will be better if you can lose some more weight first.  It is not safe to do extensive and aggressive liposuction during and abdominoplasty.  The less fat you have beneath the skin the better your tummy tuck results will be.

I agree the Smart Beauty Guide is a good resource for you to read.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck

+1
Each surgeon with give a slightly different opinion based on what they find on your examination and see when are examining your skin.  There is no one right surgery for each person.  You can find more information about the procedure and Plastic Surgeons in your area at the Smart Beauty Guide.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS