If Surgeon Found It Hard to Shorten & Reduce Large Tip but Did Everything else Right Should I Get It Revised with Same Surgeon?

I don't know if I should go ahead and get the tip done with the same surgeon as he found it too difficult. He said it was very hard to do. (He didn't touch it.) It's past his skills because he would of done it the first time around. should I consult another doctor? My surgeon will waive the fee which is tempting but I'm not so sure...?

Tip Revision by Same Surgeon

+1

I think you've answered your own question. If I understand you correctly, your surgeon did not do your tip because "it was too difficult".  Why did he not do the tip the first time, but he will do it now? A second opinion from a rhinoplasty surgeon will be helpful.

Revision of tip

+1

I do not understand that a surgeon could not address your tip and is a rhinoplasty surgeon. You should probably seek a second opinion.

Revision with same surgeon

+1

It sounds like your question already provides the answer. If you have had a candid discussion with your surgeon and he actually said that he did not address your tip because it was beyond his skill (as opposed to feeling it may not have been necessary in order to give you the result you asked for or that you in actuality had asked not to have it touched) then you need to get some additional consultation.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon