Ask a doctor

I Am Looking for a Surgeon Who Has Experience Excising PMMA

I had PMMA injected into the tear trough and upper cheek portion of my face about 3 months, and it is slightly overfilled. It isn't drastic, but I'm concerned that it doesn't look natural. I am now interested in hearing from someone who has experience with removal of PMMA, or can refer me to someone who can. Thank you

No doctor answers yet

You might also like...