Double Bubble or Implant Displacement?

Surgeon says it's not double bubble. Could this be implant displacement as my surgeon says? Surgeon says its not double bubble due to not sagging before surgery. So he will be doing an open capsulectomy with implant exchange. Does this seem right? I was a small 34 B and had 375 cc's put in. He says the implants are not too big.

Double Bubble or Implant Displacement?

+1

From your picture it appears as if you have a mildly constricted breast with a high crease, and correction would require a combination of elevation of the crease, a smaller implant and release of the tissue .

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Double bubble or implant displacement

+1

It is difficult to say if you have a double bubble or just implant displacement inferiorly without examining you.  

How to tell double bubble vs implant displacement

+1

The double bubble deformity, as you probably know, is where there is a groove across the lower portion of the breast between the nipple and the fold at the bottom. Implant displacement would be if the implant has pushed below where the fold should be, also called bottoming out. It can be confusing because in some cases the fold is too high to start with, meaning that there is a very short distance between the bottom edge of the breast and the nipple, and so it must be lowered intentionally in order to get the implant properly positioned. This can create a double bubble because the original fold is now across the bottom of the breast.

So if the implant sits too low, it is displacement. If the bottom of the breast is where it should be but there is a groove across the breast, it is a double bubble. One thing that I have found is that it is often related to animation deformities, which you can tell if the breast appears to pull up where the groove is when the pec is flexed. If that is the case, it will not be fixable with a capsulectomy.

Info here: http://www.breastimplants411.com/dbii/Articles.asp?article_ID=585