How Does the Surgeon Determine the Shape when Doing a Brazilian Butt Lift?

The shape and contour is extremely important, how can we attain the perfect bottom because we all know bigger is not always better.

Determining the shape and volume of the Brazilian Butt lift

+1

You are absolutely correct and the shape is dependent on your anatomy, desires, sex (Male versus Female) fat quality and quantity, muscular structure, skin and soft tissue compliance. etc. Geneerally speaking females achieve a rounder fuller projecting buttock blending in to the thigh whereas males achieve a rounder higher "more muscular" butt that is a distinct mound  and more ball like.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/brazilian-butt-lift/

Getting the Buttocks shape you desire.

+1

The final shape of your butt when you have the Brazilian Butt Lift is a combination of how much fat you have to graft to your buttocks, as well as your existing shape, skin tone and where the fat is injected.

I always discuss with my patients what shape they are looking for. Many bring in photos to show me, and still others want my recommendations. There are options.... And there are limitations.

Determining IDEAL Buttock Shape with Brazilian Butt Lifting

+1

A Brazilian Butt Lift (Fat Transfer to the Buttocks) is NOT a "one size fits all" fat squirt into the buttocks procedure. The "Perfect Bottom" requires careful analysis of the buttock by the Plastic surgeon to appreciate its present shape / frame work and based on that initially restoring it to a basic commonly desired shape followed by further refinement in fat grafting as needed to satisfy common ethnic requirements. You need to find a Plastic surgeon who enjoys performing this procedure and who can give you such results.