Injection That Softens Artecoll Bumps?

A decade ago, I had Artecoll injected for a dent in the circle under my eye (I know this a bad, but the doc suggested it!. Now there is a distinct lumpy area where it was injected, plus a reddish/brownish/purplish "smudge" that I had checked (it's mysterious, but not cancerous). I imagine surgery would be disastrous in this sensitive area, but I'm wondering about any sort of injection, like an enzyme, which would soften the bump. Also, what to you suggest I do for the discoloration?

Options for Artecoll bumps

Depending on how your skin looks and how big and deep the bump is, an excision may be done. The scar may be minimal and hidden in a skin crease. There aren't any enzymes to dissolve this (unlike hyaluronidase that is used for hyaluronic acid fillers) but a steroid inject could be used (this may cause more problems however).