Supraorbital Reduction (Brow Shaving) in Women Without Much Protrusion?

My brow is slightly prominent, but the bone along my hairline is equally prominent, it’s just the mid forehead that appears concave and even on the sides. This is only obvious when I raise my eyebrows, the skin not only wrinkles it appears to roll over. How likely is it that supraorbital reduction would be viable option for a female with these issues? Would a forehead implant to flatten out the dip in forehead be safer? Could a brow lift disguise this feature?

Prominent supraorbital ridge in women

+1

A brow lift will not address any supraorbital protrusion. It is simply done to raise very low eyebrows to restore them into their normal anatomical position. There really is no good option for a prominent supraorbital ridge. We discourage any implants placed in the forehead because of the infection rate that we have seen in the past.

Supraorbital bone reduction in women.

+1

We do this for men and occasionally women who have very prominent supraorbital rims. I would have to see better photos of you to make a determination if this would work for you. Fillers and implants are not a good choice for your problem.

Consider Botulinum Toxin (i.e. Dysport) for injections.

+1

While the supraorbital rim can be shaved, it does not sound as if that will solve your problem. Botoulimun toxin may be an option and would be considerably simpler to perform.

Forehead issues

+1

I am not exactly sure what your exact problem is.  It would be best to perform an exam first.  Wrinkling of the forehead is fairly straightforward to treat.  Other issues like you mentioned may require shaving.