Supra Tip and High Root

I heard that high root may give the look of having a hump. And I think I have quite high root comparing to the rest. Does it give the look of a hump? And I want a slightly elevated tip, do I need to deproject my supra tip? Is it true that augmenting nasal sill can squeeze in the alas? Thank you

Nasal Evaluation

+1

Young Lady: You have submitted multiple questions over the past month. With all due respect, I suggest you get a  nasal consultation to address all your concerns. Either that or submit  a complete set of nasal pictures with all views and all your questions. All of the doctors participating with Real Self would be happy to give you a comprehensive evaluation.

Nasal concerns

+1

Only one photo view does not give all the information needed to properly assess your nose.  Your radix is marginally high but you do not have a prominent nasal dorsum.  Tip elevation may be necessary but I could not assess this with just one view at this angle.

Supra-Tip and High Root, Correction by Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Although the root of your nose is slightly high, you do not have a dorsal "hump".  There are various techniques to elevate your tip.  I am not sure what you are asking regarding augmenting your nasal sill and the effect on your alas.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD