Supra Tip and High Root

I heard that high root may give the look of having a hump. And I think I have quite high root comparing to the rest. Does it give the look of a hump? And I want a slightly elevated tip, do I need to deproject my supra tip? Is it true that augmenting nasal sill can squeeze in the alas? Thank you

Supra tip and high root

+1

According to the picture shown, you have an adequate and nice aesthetic nose. There is no reason to have the height of the bridge augmented any further than you currently do. The nasolabial angle is acceptable and you do not want to rotate the tip up any higher. It is untrue that augmenting the nasal sill will squeeze in the alar rims.

Nasal Evaluation

+1

Young Lady: You have submitted multiple questions over the past month. With all due respect, I suggest you get a  nasal consultation to address all your concerns. Either that or submit  a complete set of nasal pictures with all views and all your questions. All of the doctors participating with Real Self would be happy to give you a comprehensive evaluation.

Nasal concerns

+1

Only one photo view does not give all the information needed to properly assess your nose.  Your radix is marginally high but you do not have a prominent nasal dorsum.  Tip elevation may be necessary but I could not assess this with just one view at this angle.

Supra-Tip and High Root, Correction by Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Although the root of your nose is slightly high, you do not have a dorsal "hump".  There are various techniques to elevate your tip.  I am not sure what you are asking regarding augmenting your nasal sill and the effect on your alas.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD