Was I Suppose to Get a Take Home Tray After Having the Zoom Teeth Whitening Done?

Teeth whitening take home kit

It is recommended that you get a teeth whitening take home kit after ZOOM whitening procedure . A couple of days after office whitening teeth relapse about a shade or two as they re hydrate. Also,  as you consume liquids and food that are colored , teeth stain again. So in order not to undo the whole effect, maintenance is important.

Orange County Dentist

600 Corporate Drive
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694-2110

Zoom Bleaching Follow up with Trays

I always recommend the patient use trays to follow up Zoom to get the best results possible.  It is very difficult to reach the maximum results with a one visit procedure.  Plus you can use the trays as time goes by to touch if you get any relapse.

Donald L. Wilcox, DDS
Glendale Dentist

18275 North 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308

Take home trays after Zoom

take home trays after Zoom is a very good idea. They do incur an additional expense, however. Your dentist should have discussed the options with you beforehand.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Dentist

8 Gramercy Park South
New York, NY 10003

After Zoom

It depends on the doctor and what you paid for.  All of my patients get take home trays, but if you got some sort of special promotion don't expect trays necessarily.

Lawrence Singer, DMD
Washington Dentist

809 Cameron Street
Alexandria, VA 22314