Is It Possible To Remove The Superficial Temporal Artery? (photo)

I would like to know the best proceedure to remove the superficial temporal artery. I suffer from two protruding arteris that bulge out of my temples up through my forehead. I would prefer surgery (a permanent removal solution) rather than trying to cover it up. I can not cover it up as I have a receeding hair line and cut my hair extremely close to my scalp. The picture is very similar to my condition

Superficial Temporal Artery

+1

The superficial temporal artery can be surgically removed. However, there are other options that you may want to consider that are less invasive.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you desire.