Best sunscreens to use with Retin A?

I am 30 years old and i am using Retin A for wrinkle treatment. The thing is i am currently using Skinceuticals Sheer Physical Uv Defense SPF 50 Broad-spectrum Sunscreen and i feel it is very drying and also i always feel it on my skin. Pus it makes me blotchy and acne prone.. I was using and prefered chemical sunscreen called Primer/ Corrector - La Roche Posay - Anthelios 50 Daily Anti-Aging Primer with Sunscreen and Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 50 Mattifying Face Fluid .

Best sunscreen to use with Retin-A

+2
Any dermatologist will have their preference for sunscreens. I certainly do and have the entire time I've been in practice. But the best answer for this question is that "the best sunscreen is the one you are willing to use and wear every day." For many patients on Retin-A I find that they prefer a creamier sunscreen because they need more moisturization in their skin. A good one is DML Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 25 by Person & Covey. It's non-comedogenic so it won't cause acne; it has great ingredients that protect against UVA and UVB damage; and it has moisturizer too. You can buy it directly from the company's website.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."