Sunless Tanning Cream Before Titan Laser?

Can using a sunless tanning cream before a Titan laser treatment interfere with the work of the laser? My doctor told me that after I mentioned I'm using a sunless tanner. However, I've already had two treatments. He then told me that it's okay because he had a paticular laser head that would make it okay.

No tanning before Laser Treatments

+1

We highly recommend no form of tanning. That means regular sun exposure, tanning booths, and also tanning creams. We want you as close to your natural baseline color for best results! When your treatments are completed, you can then resume the use of the tanning creams.