Sunken Frown Wrinkles

I have some frown wrinkles and sunken areaas between the eyebrows. I was told botox would help on the area but i’d like to know if it is possible to get filler or put fat in so the shadows that are already there disapear. Thank you.

Botox and filler

+1

If you put a finger on either side of a dynamic skin wrinkle and move those finges apart the wrinkle should disappear. That means you will have a good result from botox alone. If the wrinkle or line does not go away botox alone will not make that line/wrinkle go away. You will then also need a filler or some other procedure. I see no reason why you could not do the filler and botox at the same time in these cases.

Frown lines between eyebrows

+1

I always like to use Botox first to see how they do.  After a week or two, I may put some filler in some frown lines to camouflage it as well, but this depends upon the case.