Sunken Eyes Treatment? (photo)

What treatment is best for the whole eye contour like this? I'm only 20 and these eyes are making me look 30+ I don't want botox disasters at this age so please advice the right botox and procedures thankyou

Treating dark discoloration of the eyelids

+2

Restylane would be an excellent filler for this area, coupled with Melarase cream to lighten the dark discoloration of the eyelid skin. 

Fillers for "sunken" eyes

+2

Jia, I would use Restylane or Belotero in this area. I think you can get enough improvement to make you happy

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Sunken eyes

+2

Botox will not help you.

You are young for consideration of treatment but I have learnt with experience to treat the face in front of me not the date of birth!

Consideration of HA dermal fillers, fat transfer and adequate nutrition, sleep and hydration would be am appropriate way forward in my opinion.

Dominic Bray, MBBS, FRCS
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sunken eyes treatment

+1

Restylane is a fantastic filler for under the eyes. However, injecting Restylane in this area is difficult and requires a specialist to obtain the best result. I would recommend seeking an in-person consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, or dermatologist who is experienced injecting filler in the tear trough. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Botox and the eyes

+1

Based on the photo you've provided, it's not clear exactly what you are trying to rememdy...visiting a well-trained, reputable, and informed injector will help guide you to your aesthetic goals.

Sam Naficy, MD

Treatment For Sunken Eyes

+1

I would suggest Restylane or Belotero under the eyes along with ZO hydrafirm. This can bring excellent results and will look extremely natural.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Treatment for Sunken Eyes

+1

Botox is not the treatment you’re looking for. You’re dealing with tear troughs, which can be reduced through use of dermal fillers like Radiesse, or hyaluronic acid fillers like Belotero, Restylane, and Juvederm. I advise you to consult a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who is skilled with injecting fillers into this area. Fillers can last 6 to 18 months depending on which one you use and how much is injected. I have used Radiesse successfully for this purpose.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Hollowing under the eyes

+1

Injecting fillers under the eyes can help with the hollowness under the eyes.  I prefer restylane in this area.  Be sure to find a doctor that has done a lot of injections in this area, as this is a tricky area to treat.  Take care, Dr. Groff

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist

Sunken eyes

+1

You have young and attractive eyes. They are really not that "sunken".  I would advise you to leave them alone. Any filler around the eyes is temporary and sometimes can cause swelling, lumpiness and odd looking. At some point later in life you may benefit from fat transfers.

Devinder S. Mangat, MD
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sunken Eyes

+1

No filler or Bo-tox will help to improve eyes that are deeply set.  Sometimes patients see darkness under the eyes because of the shadow present.  Work with make-up.   You are young and I would not recommend anything now...Dr. Boxrud 

Cynthia Boxrud, MD
Santa Monica Oculoplastic Surgeon