Is Titan a Good Option for my Sunken Eyes?

If I sent you photos of my eyes, could you make a recommendation for what procedure would fit me? I have the lines around my mouth, but I'm most concerned with the sunken look around my eyes and the puffy bags right underneath; I'm 26 years old. I have heard of fillers and was thinking about Titan for eyes and around mouth. I want something that will be long term. I'm a public school teacher and I don't have the income for touch ups of $1,000 every year.

Titan, fillers

+1

Titan tightens skin.  Fillers add volume.  Perhaps you'd benefit from both.  It's hard to say from a photo.  You would be best served by consulting with an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified plastic surgeon in the area you live.  Photos are second best.