Sunken Eyes at 17 Years Old? Could it Be Due to My Ear Surgery?

im 17 years old male. my eyes have sunk in. i have had a surgery in my ear on 15th march 2012 ,can it be because of my surgery?...my upper eye cavity looks so hollow due to sunking of my eyes..please help ...

Sunken eyes are not due to ear surgery.

+2

Your sunken eyes are not due to your ear surgery.  You should see a board certified plastic surgeon and have your concerns addressed.

Ear Surgery and Sunken Eyes

+1

Concerns of sunken eyes in a young individual may be nothing, but this should be evaluated.  It is unlikely that an operation for your ears would have any effect on your eyes.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA