Treatment for Premature Wrinkles from Sun Damage?

I'm 25 with fair skin and have spent a lot of time in the sun. Since I first noticed a minor skin damage 2 years ago, I have been avoiding the sun and following a good skin care regime. However over the last 18 months, a prominent smile line next to my mouth and fine lines around my eye have developed (curiously only on the left side of my face), and they are becoming more prominent as time passes. I'm extremely self-conscious and would like to know my best treatment options for these wrinkles. Also, will I continue aging prematurely due to my past sun exposure?

SPF 30 should be part of your routine.

+1

Dear Pandora,

If you're unhappy with your appearance, you should seek consultation from a board-certified facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist that is experienced with non-surgical facial rejuvenation. You may benefit from injectable procedures like BOTOX and fillers.

Best regards.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon