Options for Sun Damage, Hyperpigmentation and Scarring?

I have horrible sun damage and skin pigmentation problems on my legs and arms. I am so embarrased by all this. I have been to local doctors who have tried simple lasers which have not worked.

I then went to a dermatologist for brown spots on my upper legs, the front part and a few on the sides. He used a freezing agent on them two times. The marks left now are so much worse than the small spots were.

Is there anything that can be done for these now or am I going to have to live with this dalmation-looking scars forever? Thanks.

Spots on legs

+1

Sometimes IPL treatments can be used to improve the dyspigmentation of the legs whether it is from sun spots or other sources.  Look into this technology if you have not already.