Sun Damage Following Chemical Peel- What Can I Do?

Hi 3 months ago i did a vitalize peel but i took sun without protection now my skin got hyperpigmentation little scars and raised skin, 1 Derm gave me finacea and tretinion and told me no more resurfacing skin treatments but i went to another Dr. And he told me to do 4 tca peels! That i dnt want bc im in Texas is way too hot i have two kids and they like to go places i dnt know what the lotions Will do or if i have to do more cp to help my skin, i forgot 2 month ago i had a hydrafacial too

Chemical peel and sun damage

+1

I prefer the advice of the first dermatologist and would add hydroquinone cream.  If you will be outside, you should avoid peels and laser treatments since you will develop more pigmentation.  You must use a sunscreen with SPF 50+ and a hat whenever you are outside and seek shade.  Stick with the first dermatologist and follow her advice.

Toronto Dermatologist

Find one good Dermatologist or Plastic surgeon and stick with them for advice.

+1

You need to find one good dermatologist or plastic surgeon that you trust.  Stick with them and do everything they tell you to do.  

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon