Summation Shadow Under Right Breast Implant

a summation shadow showed up where my scar is under the right side of my breat implant, it appears to be scar tissue. Is this normal? I have no pain. I was having an x-ray for knee surgery.

Summation shadows are usually nothing to worry about.

If an abnormality is detected on an xray that is worrisome, your radiologist might ask for additional views or recommend other treatment/evaluation.  Provided they've not asked you to do anything further, you can assume that they do not feel it necessary to worry. 

To be safe, it is always my advice to question the radiologist who performed the test and/or ask the same of the physician who ordered the test to see what they recommend.

Ogden Plastic Surgeon