Should Sculptra Be Inejcted Directly into Nasaibol Fold?

I had a top up of sculptra after 18 months, big mistake. Had one vial over whole face, this time he injected directly into naisobal fold area, it looks awful, I look so different. I can hardly reconise my self it is now 11 weeks and getting worse. I really should not have had top up, this has ruined my life, it has effeced me so much I can not leave the house and am on anti depressants. I think if he had not inected into this area i would not look so bad. should sculptra be injected into this ar

Sculptra in Nasolabial Folds

+1

Sculptra is in fact injected into nasolabial folds. If you look at some of the Before and After photos here on RealSelf, you'll see lots of people who have had great results and fuller, younger looking faces by having the product placed there. It sounds like for whatever reason, whether you have some nodularity in the area or too much product was injected, you didn't have the same effect. I recommend seeing your physician to make sure that everything with the product and area is within normal limits. Without seeing you, or seeing photos, it's hard for me to recommend much else.

Sculptra and nasolabial folds

+1

Sculptra is commonly injected into the NL folds.   Please see your injector if you are unhappy to ensure you are not having any untoward reaction.  

Jacqueline Calkin, MD
Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon